IT outsorsing - advantage of innovation
Application maintenance (1c, bitrix)
The way in which enterprises manage their applications is rapidly changing. Today’s enterprises must quickly react to the changing dynamics of the marketplace in order to remain competitive. Spurred by the opportunities of increased agility, uninterrupted service and reduced complexity, many CIOs and business stakeholders are looking towards new approaches for application management, searching for new ways to drive business growth.
Our approach to application development and maintenance extends beyond technology and cost reduction. We focus on delivering strategic business outcomes. Our application services cover all that is needed to maintain high-performance, outcome-driven applications that drive operational excellence and competitive advantage.
Talent Pool has consistently achieved high client satisfaction ratings in application maintenance for leading organizations. Key reasons why clients value our application development and maintenance services include the following:
- Deep industry and technical expertise: Talent Pool experts go beyond the delivery of IT services by adding strategic business value based on their in-depth industry and technical know-how.
- Best-in-class processes and tools: Our comprehensive set of best-practice processes, tools, methodologies, metrics and dashboards result in high productivity, quality and security.
- Flexibility: We offer standard solutions and delivery options that can be customized to meet clients’ unique needs, along with a range of flexible contract and pricing arrangements.
- Cost savings: Our services generate significant cost savings through increased productivity and quality, as well as accelerated delivery.
- Security: Talent Pool has the cybersecurity expertise, scope, scale and to ensure your application environments are secure.
The options of services:
INITIAL SETUP AND IMPLEMENTATION OF BUSINESS APPLICATIONS:
- Update of standard / modified configuration;
- Bug fix configurations;
- Audit of code and architecture decisions identify bottlenecks;
- Optimization of the code. Improving execution speed of algorithms;
- Consultation of users.
SUPPORT OF BUSINESS APPLICATIONS 24/7:
- Creation and modification of existing configuration objects (directories, documents, registers). Create and modify printed forms for documents and reference manuals;
- Change behavior of configuration objects;
- The creation of Workstations for employees. Automated workplace (AWP) is a software and hardware solution designed to automate the activities of a certain kind;
- Organization of information exchange between different configurations 1C;
- Organization of data exchange between 1C and third-party products via file exchange.
Our experts can answer all your questions and help you choose the best solution – contact us!